Saturday, July 31, 2010

All in the name of Followers...

Grrrrrr....

I HATE this stupid thing.



I read your post Lyn and dont you worry your pretty head. I will take you along with me, where ever I should land with this stupid blogging thing.

If i go to something new, i will have a link for you to follow... you wont get lost!

Though...as you can see guys.... this blog has changed some what.. and i hate it!
I thought that by changing templates to something new, since my blog originated in 2004, that I may be having problems with the "Follower" ability, simply because if was an old template.. but... it appears not! Grrrrr.



I created a new blog, purely to test... and you guessed it... it had a follower thingamajiggy.. the same thingamajiggy that elludes me on this blog. Grrrrrrr again.



There will be change after change done to this blog while i figure it out. While it would be easier to just toss in the towel, im stuborn and dont like to lose!



I WILL WIN THIS WAR BLOGGER... MARK MY WORD ON IT! (them be fightin' words!)

_____________________________________
NOTE: This bolg has reverted to the old format, though for how long, no one really knows. GOD HELP my BLOGGER... cause i dont think anyone else will!

1 comment:

Estivalia said...

good luck girl!
(this is why I left blogger in 2004, I also hated it with a passion)